Sunday, August 15, 2010

My Second Blog Post

I would like to be a archaeologists because I would like to travel around the world to look for and find old things  and learn a lot more stuff about what happened in the past. Just imagine to find bones from a dinosaur or a cave with paint in it from like 600 years ago. I like to find old things from the past and study them. I think that you could learn a lot about today from studying the past. You can understand better what happens today if you know what happened in the past and why it happened.  

I would chose an  archaeologists because I don't want to sit in an office all day long and look at papers. An archaeologists is outside and they get to work with their hands and not only having the technology do their work for them. I think a good job for me is a job when you work inside an office and you also work outside somewhere in the world and you work with your hands.  
 
I got the idea to be a  archaeologists form a movie. The movie is called Jurassic Park. It's about people studying dinosaurs and they learn a lot of new things about all the dinosaurs. I saw all the Jurassic Park movies. I liked the movies and I thought it ould be interesting to be an archaeologists.
 

http://www.fullfilmizle.gen.tr/filmresim/451a05ee2fbf4c6560ab077f16466abc.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment