Monday, October 18, 2010

Write a narrative from the point of view from a mud skipper when Team 6A students descended on the mangroves to plant saplings.

Last week I was just playing around in the mud with my friends but then we heard some strange noises.Well, me and my friends kept on playing but then.... we saw some giants and they were screaming so loud. A few seconds later a man told the kids to quiet down. Oh sorry I forgot to tell you who I am. My name is Freddy but you can call me Fred, I live in the mud under the ground. So let me go on with what I have told you so far. The man told them to quiet down and then he showed them how to plant a mangrove tree? What is a mangrove tree? Anyways when the man had finished to show them he walked and showed them where to plant  the trees.

A few minutes later the giants started to walk where we were playing!! They nearly stepped on Tim and Jesper when we were running away. We were watching how the giants walked in the mud and the three first giants got stuck in the mud and it was so funny as they were trying to get loose. It was hilarious to see the giants fall over and how they got stuck when they were on their way to plant the mangrove tree.  A few minutes after the giants had planted the trees there were people starting to play with the mud and they put it on their friends.


One hour after there started to be very few giants to walk in the mud so me and my friends decided to go out on the big area where the giants had been walking and falling.There were still some giants left to plant the mangrove trees so we had to watch out for where they stepped. When the last giant was about to plant the mangrove tree he walked so fast the he stepped on Jesper!!!! Then we ran to Jesper but we were to late. When the giant came back, even faster this time he stepped on Tim first then on me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment